- Top Ten Most Extreme Food Ingredients
- Healthier Options for School Parties & Birthday Treats – THE LIST
- 12 Foods with Super-Healing Powers
- Taco Bell Meat Not Actually Meat, Law Firm Says
- 7 Foods That Should Never Cross Your Lips
- Do food dye’s affect kid’s behavior?
- Food dye’s and behavior
- Common food additive doubles kids’ hyperactivity
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Children
- Worlds Finest Chocolate.com
- Chocolate The Bittersweet Treat
- In the News: Dark Chocolate for Health
- Early puberty for girls is raising health concerns
- So What Really Is In A McDonald’s Chicken McNugget?
- The 7 Foods Experts Won’t Eat
- Fast Food vs. Wine – A Calorie Contest
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal, by Eric Schlosser
- Food Inc. : A Participant Guide : How Industrial Food is Making Us Sicker, Fatter and Poorer-And What You Can Do About It, by Karl B. Weber
- Food Rules, by Michael Pollan
- The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia, by Rebecca Wood
- A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives by Ruth Winter, M.S.
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell Ph.D and Thomas M. Campbell II
EXCERPTS & VIDEOS
- 60 Minutes – Tweaking tastes and creating cravings
- FD and C BLUE NO. 2 - A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives by Ruth Winter
*The articles, books and excerpts above are referenced for your convenience. While Out of the Box Food makes every effort to recommend high quality, accurate material we can not guarantee the validity of the content.